The Vision of CCGP is to ensure that all seniors receive high-quality pharmaceutical care from Certified Geriatric Pharmacists; and, that CCGP certified pharmacists are recognized as the preferred providers of pharmaceutical care to seniors.
In order to achieve our Vision, CCGP commits to the following Mission:
- Protect and serve the public interest through the credentialing of qualified practitioners of geriatric pharmaceutical care.
- Develop and administer clinically relevant, legally-defensible, and psychometrically-sound certification programs and processes.
- Promote the value of CCGP credentials to the public, practitioners, employers, and payers.
- Advance the profession by establishing rigorous standards of care based on the most appropriate medications, therapies, and technologies, to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Ensure that CCGP products, services, organizational structure, and customer relations are viewed as the benchmark standard for credentialing organizations.
Through a long-term commitment to its Mission, CCGP will become a well recognized organization known as the leader in providing quality credentials in pharmaceutical care.